Saturday, March 29, 2014

Let's start at the beginning...

I met my wonderful soul mate, Steven when I was 17 years old in 2007 while I was at Uni studying teaching. As we got to know each other we became good friends, which turned into something much more. I simply cannot imagine my life without him in it! In 2011 we got married. We had always discussed having children and both wanted kids. Me, I had wanted kids since I could remember. So, even though we were paying off a house, had just got married we decided to start trying. We were both in secure jobs and wanted this. Something was telling me this was not going to be as easy as most people find it... boy was I right.

I thought for me to always remember this massive journey, I would write it down somewhere that would not get lost. So... here is our story.

No comments:

Post a Comment